Contracts and Process Coordinator at Bosch UK
REFERENZ NO.: bb181217/10219
Location: Coventry, UK
- Coordinating the evaluation of the Jaguar and Land Rover process and engineering requirements
- Evaluating requirements and documenting results in Customer Requirements Server
- Coordinating customer responses and further negotiations
- Principle point of contact for Global Supplier Integration team
- Coordinating internal legal review and approval of non-disclosure agreements for projects
- Supporting the Contracts and Process Managers in various central sales functions
- You hold a Bachelor Degree in Business, Law or Engineering
- Knowledge of process for reviewing customer engineering and quality requirements is a plus
- Understanding of process and engineering requirements is advantageous
- Ability to make contacts and build up networks, creativity in how to approach new challenges
- Good communication skills in English and German, proficient in Microsoft office tools
- Some travel to other Bosch or customer sites may be required, Valid UK driving licence is helpfull
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 389,000 associates worldwide (as of December 31, 2016). The company generated sales of more than 73.1 billion euros in 2016. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
The Sales Operation Team is globally responsible for managing all aspects of the business and relationship between Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) and Bosch; the aim is to form a bridge between Bosch divisions and JLR which is both customer focused and aligned with Bosch processes.
The SIBE Management Master combines your duties and responsibilities within your job with a two year lasting Masters program at the School of International Business and Entrepreneurship (SIBE). Depending on the project within the company you can choose from a variety of project topics and gain further knowledge in the fields of Accounting & Finance, Consulting, Engineering, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Marketing & Communication, Quality Management, Sales in a job-integrated study system.
During your studies you will focus on your project and everyday challenges within the company. Are you eager to realize study theories into practice and to contribute directly to the success of the company? Make your ideas come true at one of our partner companies.
We are looking forward to your online-application: https://www.steinbeis-sibe.de/bewerber/stellenangebote/?kennziffer=bb181217-10219
Telephone: +49 176 19458005
- Homepage: http://www.steinbeis-sibe.deLinkedIn: www.steinbeis-sibe.de/linkedin
• Facebook: www.steinbeis-sibe.de/facebook
• Instagram: www.steinbeis-sibe.de/instagram www.steinbeis-sibe.de/youtube
• Twitter: www.steinbeis-sibe.de/twitter
• Youtube: www.steinbeis-sibe.de/youtube
• Google: www.steinbeis-sibe.de/google
• Online-brochure of our dual Master-programes: http://www.study-at-sibe.com